Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS Latest Recruitment Notification for the post vacancies of Agricultural Field Officer, IT Officer, Law Officer (1315 Posts). Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on November 27th, 2017
Post and Vacancies :-
Agricultural Field Officer – 875 Posts
IT Officer – 120 Posts
Law Officer – 60 Posts
Rajbhasha Adhikari – 30 Posts
HR/Personnel Officer – 35 Posts
Marketing Officer – 195 Posts
General Instructions :-
1. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of online examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively. Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
2. All the candidates who wish to apply under CRP-SPL-VII are hereby informed that providing AADHAR number or AADHAR Enrolment number in the application, for CRP SPL-VII is optional. Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CWE SPL-VII will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this behalf
3. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CWE SPL-VII). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CWE of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
4. Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination. Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai. Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
5. A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various 13 stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a reexam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
6. Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations/ IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
7. Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CWE SPL-VII. IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates. Order of preference for Participating Organisations has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview :-
1. Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter, Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE SPL-VII,. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB), Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point F of the advertisement below. Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 27.11.2017 has to be submitted.
2. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of the SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form. Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category. If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format
3. An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 26.11.2018. Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. The No Objection Certificate should not be issued for appearing in interview for selection to any particular participating organization as the Common Recruitment Process is for all participating organisations. Production of such conditional 8 NOCs at the time of interview will not be considered and such candidates will not be permitted to participate in interview/will not be considered for further selection process.
4. Persons eligible for age relaxation under B IV (5) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. Persons eligible for age relaxation under B IV (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007. Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India. Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Selection Process :-
1. A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
2. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination