TNPSC Recruitment 2017 | Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission | Assistant Director of Horticulture & Horticultural Officer | Total Vacancies 130 | Apply Online @ tnpscexams.net
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission shortly TNPSC invites application for the post of Assistant Director of Horticulture and Horticultural Officer. Particularly, 130 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates apply online for TNPSC Recruitment on or before the last date (December 27, 2017). Submit online application form @ TNPSC Exams Page.
TNPSC online application submitted incompletely will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in TNPSC notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page clearly explains TNPSC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission shortly TNPSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in Tamil Nadu. State public services recruits for various departments such as Revenue Department, Forest department, medical services, public services and etc. Formerly, the commission was called as Madras Service Commission. It has been servicing to Tamil Nadu since 1929. Headquarter is located at Park Town in the city Chennai which is the capital of Tamil Nadu until now. The recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 130
Vacancy details of TNPSC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Director of Horticulture||100||Rs. 15600-39100+ GP 5400/-|
|Horticultural Officer||30||Rs. 9300-34800+ GP 5100/-|
Eligibility criteria for TNPSC Recruitment
- B.Sc/M.Sc in horticulture from a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be maximum 30 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Oral Test (Interview)
|Category||Registration Fee||Examination Fee|
|Unreserved||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit card, Debit card and Net banking.
- Offline Payment – Bank Challan (SBI & Indian Bank).
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
- First go to official website and then Notification Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- First of all, register your candidature with valid email id and mobile number.
- With the use of One Time Registration ID apply online for the positions.
- Fill all the mandatory details correctly and check the details once before submit it.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Date of Notification||28.11.2017|
|Closing date of online application||27.12.2017|
|Last date for offline fee payment||29.12.2017|